Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blogging Award

I was planning on writing this post during the week... but due to Blogger's little glitch I was unable to do so... I just wanted to pass this award on to a few blogs that I read often. I wasn't sure how many people to hand it off too... but 10 seemed like a nice round number.

Avante Garde Parenting
The Zany Housewife
Megwetch, Gitchie Manito
Hipstir Fresh Cooking
Spoon and Chopsticks
Trailer Gypsy
A Rural Journal
Messy Mind
Leigh vs, Laundry
My taste

I've received this award once before and I have a list of 7 things about me that you can read HERE if you'd like.

Thanks again to
BWS tips button

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! You just made me feel special and I've had one hell of a crappy day today. I've received this one before too. I think we should make up a new one (I'm too lazy though) but it has to have something ridiculous like instead of 7 things about you, you have to post a vlog of yourself making farm animal noises or something insane.

    here were my answers: http://www.trailergypsy.net/2011/03/award.html

    Again, thanks for making my day better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jenn! I have also received this award once (a black one, though). I'll do a post with it this week. Thanks again--have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome award! Oh, I've linked the award pic to ur blog :)
    Thank you so much Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much hun!!! Im gonna do my seven facts. =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jenn for this award! You've made me feel special!

    ReplyDelete

Tamales and Karaoke