This is what I love this Wednesday...
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
I love pears...
This is what I love this Wednesday...
Labels:
What I love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
As I promised here is a little more about my experiences this weekend with BOW (Becoming and Outdoors Woman) . One of the many highlights o...
-
Last week I had the pleasure of taking an Indian food cooking class at the house of a new friend. I met several nice women and we learned h...
Aww I just got a shot of home. I love pears too and Harry & David is in Southern Oregon. Enjoy your yummy pears!!
ReplyDeleteMy youngest and I love pears too. I like that idea as a gift...a little different and certainly useful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice gift!! Hope you enjoy them
ReplyDeleteThey look delicious! I love pears -- congrats on the great gift! :)
ReplyDeleteLucky you!!
ReplyDelete