Thursday, June 11, 2020

Stick a pin in it...

 I have been using Pinterest a lot lately to find and organize recipes. My kids joke with me because my computer is used as a highly sophisticated recipe box and I take pictures of my food..  I probably have more pictures of food on my phone than I do of my husband.... but in all fairness my daughter counted 48 photos of our newly acquired dog Max (who we've had less than 6 months) on my husbands instagram page... and only about a dozen of me (we've been married 25 years). 

These stuffed peppers were awesome... They are called buffalo chicken stuffed peppers. The next time I make these I think that I will reduce the amount of mayo that I use.  I served these with a side salad. 

My other recipe off of Pinterest that I tried was this Mediterranean Vegetable Quiche.  I made the pie crust from scratch as well. It was a fun dish to make. I think I will do some substitutions on this recipe next time I make it.  I might reduce the amount of cream by substituting some milk or almond milk... and maybe make some other changes to lighten it up a little.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tamales and Karaoke